The Hottest Topic: PS VR2

PS VR2 is an upcoming virtual reality headset from Sony. Not much is known about the device yet, but it is rumored to be an upgraded version of the current PS VR headset. It is unknown what new features the PS VR2 will have, but it is likely that it will be compatible with the PlayStation 5 console. It is as essential as a

The PS VR2 headset and two controllers.
Photo from Sony

The PS VR2 is Sony's next-generation virtual reality headset. It was released on October 13, 2018. The PS VR2 is an update to the original PS VR, which was released in 2016. The PS VR2 features a new design, improved resolution, and a higher field of view. The PS VR2 is compatible with the PS4 and PS4 Pro.

The next generation of PlayStation VR is coming soon, and it promises to be even better than the original. The new PS VR2 will feature an improved display with a higher resolution and a higher refresh rate, making it even more immersive. The new headset will also be lighter and more comfortable to wear and will come with new controllers that will offer even more precise and realistic tracking.

The PS VR2 is also compatible with all existing PS4 games and accessories, so you can continue to enjoy your favorites. If you're looking for the ultimate virtual reality gaming experience, the PS VR2 is the headset for you.


As of June 2019, over 90% of reviewers on Amazon gave the PSVR 5 stars, with the other 10% giving it 4 stars. The average rating was 4.7 stars. The PSVR2 is an update to the original PS​​VR and was released in May 2019. The PSVR2 has a higher resolution display and is compatible with the PS4 Pro. Critics praised the PSVR2 for its high-resolution display, which makes for a more immersive VR experience.

They also liked that the headset is now lighter and more comfortable to wear and that it comes with a controller. Some reviewers did find that the field of view was slightly narrower than the original PSVR and that the audio quality could be better. Overall, though, reviewers thought that the PSVR2 was a significant improvement over the original PSVR and that it was one of the best VR headsets on the market.

Development Process

The PS VR2 development process is a bit more complicated than the original PS VR. The PS VR2 uses the new PlayStation Move controllers, which are more accurate and have extra sensors for more immersive gameplay. The PS VR2 also has an updated processor and display, which makes the visuals even more realistic.

The PS VR2 development team worked hard to make sure that the PS VR2 would be comfortable to wear for long periods of time, and they also added a few new features, like a social screen that lets you see what your friends are seeing in their VR headset.