- the information we collect from you;
- how we will use the information collected from you;
- with whom the information may be shared;
- how you may access the information you provide us; and
- your choices about such uses and disclosures.
Information We Collect About You
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- information (such as your e-mail address, home or mailing address, telephone number, gender and age) that you provide by completing online forms, including if you register as a user of the Online Services, receive our newsletter(s), upload or submit any material via the Online Services, request any information or enter into any competition or promotion we provide
- in connection with your account, your log-in and password details
- details of any transactions made by you through the Online Services
- communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Online Services and its content
- information from surveys, promotions and competitions that we may, from time to time, run via the Online Services, if you choose to respond to, or participate in, them
- details of your uses of the Online Services, the resources you access and any data you download
- technical information from your computer or mobile device relating to the services you receive
- information that you post in the form of comments or contributions to discussions
- personal data relating to a third party (e.g. information of spouse, children, parents, employees and/or authorised representatives)
- information that does not identify you
When you provide personal data to us whether through the Online Services or otherwise, the information may be sent to servers located in and/or outside Singapore.
Purposes that We Collect, Use, Disclose and Process Personal Data
In general, we may collect, use, disclose and/or process personal data for various purposes including the following:
- Identify you when you sign in to your account or to verify your identity
- Administer your account with us
- To communicate with you, or to respond to your queries, requests and/or complaints;
- To provide you with updates on any administrative changes, and/or amendments to our policies, terms and conditions;
- Conducting and completing transactions (e.g. providing products or services that have been requested by users)
- Providing customer service (e.g. responding to queries and requests; informing users about service / application / processing statuses and product updates)
- Sending alerts and newsletters as requested by users
- Organising events, conducting market research and improving customer service
- Conducting marketing promotions (e.g. sending of alerts, newsletters, marketing materials and invitations from us wholly or through affiliation with third parties)
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations and other requirements
- to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions
- Performing of evaluations (e.g. assessing suitability of employees)
- Protect and enforce our contractual and legal rights and obligations
- comply with any applicable laws and regulations or to assist in law enforcement and/or investigations by any governmental authority, public agency, statutory board or similar authority;
- For any other purposes which we notify you of at the time of obtaining your consent.
We will only use, disclose and/or transfer personal data in accordance with the above purposes, or for purposes which are permitted under applicable laws and regulations.
We may share your personal data with our authorised service providers that perform certain services on our behalf or who display advertisements on the Online Services. These service providers may include companies that support surveys or other features offered through the Online Services, or that provide business analysis or website support. These service providers may have access to personal data needed to perform their functions or gauge the effectiveness of targeted advertisements but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purpose.
We regard breaches of privacy very seriously and have implemented measures to secure and protect information, such as training our employees who handle personal data to respect the confidentiality of such personal data, storing personal data in a combination of secure computer storage facilities and paper based files and other records, taking steps to protect the personal data we hold from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
We cannot however, secure personal data from cyber-attacks, such as hacking, spyware and viruses and cannot be held liable for any unauthorised disclosure, loss or destruction of personal data arising from such risks.
The information you provide may be transferred to countries outside Singapore that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and restrictions on its use as set out in this policy. However, we will take steps to ensure adequate protections are in place to ensure the security of your information.
Visiting the Online Services from Outside Singapore
Accessing your information and updating/correcting your information
To be informed of the personal data we possess, as given to us by individuals, a verification of identity will be required of the party requesting the information. Disclosure is made only to the individual whom the personal data pertains to.
Withdrawing Consent to Our Access to Your Personal Data
Retention of Personal Data
We will not store personal data longer than necessary. We will cease to retain the personal data when it is no longer required for the purposes that the personal data was collected.
We may use standard internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of the Online Services. We also may include web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customise the services we offer on the Online Services to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
Aggregated and Non-Personal data
We may share aggregated information (i.e., information about you and other users collectively, but not specifically identifiable to you) and other non-personal data we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may also share it with third parties to develop and deliver targeted advertising on the Online Services and on the websites or mobile applications of third parties. We may combine non-personal data we collect with additional non-personal data collected from other sources. We may also share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. For example, we may inform our advertisers or investors the number of visitors accessing the Online Services and the most popular features of the Online Services accessed. This information does not contain any personal data and may be used to develop content and services that we hope you and other users will find of interest.
No Rights of Third Parties
How to Contact Us